Are you interested in boosting your mental wellbeing while taking massive action in your life? 52 Messages can help you, or someone close, achieve positive change by providing motivation, inspiration and encouragement for action.
Simon believes that everyone should have a mental wellbeing tool-kit with resources that you can tap into in order to support your mental health and wellbeing. It’s time that the conversation moved on from just encouraging people to talk about mental health to creating more tools, solutions, infrastructure, programmes, and everything else required to improve our collective mental wellbeing. 52 Messages is a unique tool created to be a great addition to your mental wellbeing tool-kit.
52 MESSAGES is ‘your weekly motivational journal for self-care.’
THIS BOOK CONTAINS:
- 52 messages to motivate, inspire & encourage
- 52 thought-provoking activities & exercises to guide action & change in your life
- Together, they will empower you through every week of your year
- 52 1-minute motivational videos by the author (Use QR codes inside)
- 25 bonus messages to ponder (that’s 77 in total)
- 77 original illustrations with the option to colour them in.
VISIT 52MESSAGES.COM FOR:
- Book documentary (Behind the scenes, interviews)
- Shop, Artwork, Book signings, Events, Videos
- Recommendations and resources for mental health support
52 MESSAGES = MOTIVATION + INSPIRATION + ENCOURAGEMENT
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Simon Tefula Joseph is a mental wellbeing advocate, creative entrepreneur,
and a keynote speaker on personal branding and storytelling.
Connect with him at www.simontefula.com