The Simon Tefula Show
What is it all about?
This is a business podcast/show all about real stories from real entrepreneurs keeping it real & no huff, no puff no fluff.
I interview emerging entrepreneurs and creatives tracking their journeys every 6 months to find out
- How did they get started,
- What inspired them to pursue their entrepreneurial ventures? + What lesson have they learned/learning along their journey?
- How have they overcome obstacles along their journeys so far?
- How do they look after their mental health & well being? Because as we all know starting a business is incredibly stressful and difficult.
- Essentially the aim of this show is to inspire you the listener to pursue your own entrepreneurial, personal development and growth journey.
You can watch the show here on Youtube
How to turn your hobby into a business – Miles Capp, Founder & CEO @Kirkstone Media
How to repurpose influencer content sustainably – Veronica Chang, Favourup
How I use photography to help long term unemployed people – Annabel Lovegrove, Founder @ Jobface
How to stand out in a competitive market – Corrie Jones Founder @Untapped
What can entrepreneurs learn from the military? – Louis Thibault – Founder, Presscast.io
How to get your business idea from zero to one – Izzy Obeng, Founder @Foundervine
How we switched our careers from engineering to entrepreneurship – Sarah & Tara, Cofounders @Content Agency London
How to deal with Anxiety and Grief – Life Strategist @ Anne Marie
How to shop guilt-free for luxury items – Urenna Okonkwo, Founder @Cashmere The App
I wish I didn’t quit – Nathan Holder, Musician, Author, Artist, Podcaster
How two friends are using the pop-up cinema experience to build a community, MADEMECXLLECTIVE
From growing up in the hood(council estate) to offices in Leicester Square – David Gogo, Founder @ Gogo Studios
How to start a business with no money – Carl Konadu, Cofounder @ 2-3 Degrees
How Virtual Reality Technology helps Dementia patients, Mansata Kuranag, Founder @VRRevival
How 2 friends turned their love for art and socialising into a business @DrinkAndDraw
How to build a property portfolio by age 24, Rob Kigozi, Founder @IDEQ