I’ll be honest with you, I’ve done lots of business projects that have been disastrous, however, I’ve also done quite a few that have worked out really well.
They say that you learn more from your failures than you do from your successes. I have learnt PLENTY of lessons that I will share with you. This will help you avoid some of the same mistakes that I’ve made along the way giving you a better chance of success.
I believe in empowering people to be the best versions of themselves. I also believe that transforming your ideas into a business should be a simple, empowering and great learning experience. I run personal developing and entrepreneur skills coaching and workshops. I offer personalised 1 on 1 coaching and group sessions. If you have any questions, just drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a selection of some of the topics covered in coaching.
How to go from passion to action -Turn your dreams into reality.
HOW TO TURN YOUR IDEA(S) INTO A BUSINESS: ENTERPRISE SKILLS TRAINING WORKSHOP:
What you will learn at this workshop:
- How to elevator pitch and sell your idea in 60, 30 seconds & in 1 sentence.
- How to Protect your ideas legally using Intellectual Property – Trademarks, Copyrights & Patents, NDA’s and more. (hint it’s not just about securing the domain name)
- How to analyse the viability of your business idea in less than 20 minutes without writing a 20-page business plan. (Simple method developed at Stanford University)
- How to develop & create a strong brand identity that will make you stand out from your competition (hint-it’s not just a logo)
- How to develop a strong personal brand (Clients buy from people they know, like & trust)
- How to develop & articulately communicate your Unique Selling Proposition(s) (USP)
- The Legal formats and basics of setting up and running a Business.
- How to develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to test your idea & minimise risk.
- A simplified way of handling the accounting & tax planning for your startup business
- Where & How to find funding options for your new business idea(s)
- Where & how to find free or affordable Business Mentors, Coaches & Legal advice
- Where & how to find and build a strong Start-up Team.
- How to acquire those initial customers (Customer acquisition channels)
- Companies and Organisations that support entrepreneurs with ideas.
- Get A copy of our Startup Ignition Kit (SiK) Material Ebook – A summary of all the resources & information from the workshop including contacts, organisations, companies, individuals that will set you off on your entrepreneurial journey.
The workshop is delivered by Simon Tefula – with a Legal & Management Consulting background, he’s the Founder of Refined Creatives, and Fashion From London Book your workshop tickets here or by emailing email@example.com See what entrepreneurs that previously attended his workshops are saying in their testimonials here http://simontefula.com/testimonials/
Here’s what people have to say about Simon’s coaching and workshops